Thursday, September 22, 2011

GARDEN INCHIES ART

In my last post I showed my first creations using the gorgeous Garden Inchies stamp set.
The images were stamped in black.

I wanted to try them in colour. The hardest part was deciding which of the lovely images to use. Solution?



WALL ART!

The 5x5 white canvas was coloured with black distess stain.
The inchies stamped in various yummy colours of distress inks.
'Enjoy Life' from one of the Darkroom Door word strips was edged in distress ink.
Click on the photo to get a closer look at the gorgeous images.
ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Thanks for the reminder to click for a close-up - it was worth it. The birbrant colorus and textures are wonderful. I think your solution was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent way to display your inchies Shirley! They look fab - and I bet they brighten your wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Shirley! Great stamps & the gorgeous colours really pop against the black background! x

    ReplyDelete