Monday, June 20, 2011

1920's Chic and Steampunk Class

I thoroughly enjoyed this class taught by the lovely Rachel Greig from Darkroom Door.
We made two cards and two atc's using yummy Distress Stains,Distress Inks, lovely lace from The Craft Queen and some Timmy embellishments!
Steampunk card

I chose to stamp the man and balloon on the textured side of the card stock for a different look....not sure if I liked the texture so made another card after the class

This time stamped on the smooth side. I also used a darker brown ink for the cogs.
Next is a card using my fave set from 1920's Chic

I later noticed that I forgot two of the brads for the bookplate!(shhhh! don't tell!)
Two ATC's

I love making ATC's.

I am off now to finish my ATC's for this month's Darkroom Door swap which is Love Letters.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These vintage pieces are fabulous Shirley! I love them all! xx

    ReplyDelete